How to Delete Facebook Post | This Year

How to Delete Facebook Post: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been an issue for many users. The propensity of making errors while keying utilizing your android phone is really high, the reason is not also far from the small keyboard on the phones, automobile correct punctuations of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How to Delete Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop to erase facebook status update. But simply of recent by accident I discovered the unnoticeable (nearly) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will certainly state is that, I don't know how much time the function has actually existed, but all I understand is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and also as well save your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop computer prior to you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also too remove it entirely. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would certainly long push the update to discover the delete choice, but that is not the situation here, that is the factor I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status upgrade you wish to delete to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Just press the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


Another issue is that, you could not intend to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative in addition to the Erase Post option.