How to Deactivate Your Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page - One thing which I learn after being on the internet for more than 5 years is, we need to follow the plan of lean administration in our daily life. That suggests, remove those things which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm broaching getting rid of those on-line residential or commercial properties which you are not utilizing any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this quick overview I will show you just how I deleted my published Fan page as well as how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and also you don't want to use it, I suggest you to assign that page to a few other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better compared to erasing it. In case if you want to totally get rid of the page, keep reading to learn unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 2 Week to erase the page as soon as you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click settings at the top.


Under general section, you will certainly see an option to eliminate page. Click Edit and also it will show you alternative to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Enter the password and also your page is scheduled to be deleted in following 2 Week.


Once your page is deleted, there is no chance to recover the page. So if you are preparing to erase your Facebook page, see to it of exactly what you are doing.