How Do I Change My Age On Facebook | Update

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to go into information regarding you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook users will probably get that right, but it could take place that you choose the wrong day either inadvertently or intentionally if you do not intend to reveal you real age to the social networking website.

This could cause issues in the past, for example when Facebook requested identification to show your presence to them, or when you discovered that the incorrect age was related to your account.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a lot less complicated lately when it concerns altering the age. Previously, it did not permit you to transform the age straight using the edit account option given on the website which meant you needed to request an adjustment rather (the old overview is connected to the post).

This is not the case luckily, which means that you can change the age on Facebook straight and right away any time, given you have access to your profile.

Below is exactly what you should do:

You can transform your age on Facebook making use of a Smart device or a PC, nonetheless for your comfort, we're going to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is reasonably similar on various other systems also. Just adhere to these basic actions to alter your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Adjustment the year and click or touch on the "save changes" switch afterwards.


Congratulations, you have just changed the age on Facebook.

Just what should I do If Facebook doesn't let me alter my age?

You can do two things in this circumstances. You can either await a couple of days prior to consent to modify age is granted ot you could contact a Facebook representative if the adjustment is crucial.

Can I change the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While modifying your age on Facebook, choose the buttons right next to your age to set the privacy of your age to public or personal.

What happens if I commemorate my age according to Indian traditions? I mean my date of birth changes yearly yet Facebook fails to suit that modification?

However, Facebook hasn't already presented a feature to help you out in this regard just yet. Yet, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg might notice this constraint on his system and make some much needed modifications for our Hindu brothers.

So, right here it is individuals! This is how basic and easy it is to transform your age on Facebook. Simply a few straightforward steps and you've effectively modified your birth date. Now, all you need to tend to is the large quantity of wishes on your timeline. You should have the affection, focus and love from your Facebook pals. All of us do!

Additionally, if your age is nearby, we would like to desire you a Pleased age in advance. I mean, we will not have the ability to do so if you've established the privacy of your profile to personal and exactly what far better platform to connect compared to tech-recipes? Audacious, typically aren't we?

If you have any inquiries, I'm here to address them for you. Leave them in the comments section below and I'll answer them promptly.