How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page | Update

How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page - One thing which I discover after being online for more than 5 years is, we ought to comply with the plan of lean monitoring in our day to day life. That means, get rid of those things which are not benefiting you. In this instance, I'm broaching eliminating those on the internet buildings which you are not using anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the process of removing those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this quick guide I will reveal you how I deleted my released Fan page as well as just how you can do for you.


How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and you do not wish to use it, I suggest you to assign that page to some other person and leave that page as an admin. This is much better compared to deleting it. In case if you wish to totally remove the page, read on to find out unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to delete the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see an option to eliminate page. Click on Edit and also it will reveal you option to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Enter the password as well as your page is set up to be erased in following 2 Week.


As soon as your page is erased, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, see to it of just what you are doing.