How to Remove Facebook Post | This Year

How To Remove Facebook Post: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a problem for several customers. The tendency of making mistakes while typing utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not too far from the tiny keyboard on the phones, car appropriate punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


How To Remove Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. Yet just of recent by accident I found the unnoticeable (almost) eliminate button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I do not know for how long the function has been there, but all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from humiliation and also conserve your time, also prevent you from using laptop prior to you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see how you could delete facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also also erase it entirely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would long press the update to discover the erase alternative, but that is not the situation here, that is the factor I called it undetectable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status upgrade you intend to delete to find a small Remove switch on the status. Simply push the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


An additional issue is that, you may not want to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post choice.