How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page | Update

How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being online for more than 5 years is, we must comply with the policy of lean administration in our everyday life. That means, get rid of those points which are not working for you. In this situation, I'm broaching doing away with those online residential properties which you are not utilizing any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this fast guide I will certainly show you how I deleted my published Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and you do not wish to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better compared to deleting it. In case if you wish to entirely remove the page, keep reading to learn unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 14 days to delete the page when you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an alternative to eliminate page. Click Edit as well as it will reveal you alternative to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Get in the password and your page is set up to be deleted in next 14 days.


As soon as your page is erased, there is no way to recuperate the page. So if you are preparing to remove your Facebook page, ensure of just what you are doing.