I Want to Stop My Facebook Account

For any reason you want to I Want To Stop My Facebook Account then just follow the following step and remove your facebook account permanently!


I Want To Stop My Facebook Account


Step: 1) Think before mosting likely to erase your facebook account completely because if you, not 100 % sure to remove facebook account permanently after that you can try just a short-lived deactivation of your Facebook account.Go to inverted triangle icon > setting > pick security< click Deactivate your account. As shown in the screenshot.


Step: 2) If really you intend to delete your facebook account permanently after that you have to go the facebook help center and also click Manage Your Account option.


After clicking on managing your account option following screen appear on your computer/laptop, then clicks on Deactivating, Deleting & Memorializing Accounts.


Step: 3) After that you need to click on How do I permanently delete my account? This option includes Removing accounts.


After that click fill out this type web link.


Step: 4) Then the adhering to screen appears on your laptop/computer. after that you have to click on delete my account. However at this step, Facebook will certainly be reminded you that this is a permanent deletion which your account can not be reactivated and that none of the web content or info you have included can not be retrieved.


Action: 5) as soon as you click on "delete my account" after that you need to load your Facebook account password and also CAPTCHA option and click on the "okay" switch as well as finally you have actually done it.


Keep in mind: As soon as you erase your account do not visit for the following 2 Week and your account will certainly be removed completely. And also if you alter your mind prior to the 14 days are up, just visit to Facebook as well as this will reactivate your account. #DeleteFacebook.

I wish the above tutorial can give you the most effective information for you. Might serve as well as thanks.