How to Remove Facebook Post | This Year

How To Remove Facebook Post: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a problem for lots of users. The tendency of making errors while inputting utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not also much from the tiny key-board on the phones, auto right spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How To Remove Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. But just of recent by crash I found the invisible (almost) eliminate button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

Just what I will say is that, I don't know the length of time the attribute has existed, but all I understand is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and also conserve your time, too prevent you from utilizing laptop prior to you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also erase it totally. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long push the upgrade to locate the erase choice, however that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you want to erase to uncover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Merely press the button to remove facebook status upgrade.


An additional concern is that, you may not want to erase facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline option along with the Delete Post option.