How to Remove My Post On Facebook

How To Remove My Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for numerous individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is really high, the reason is not too much from the small key-board on the phones, vehicle appropriate punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How To Remove My Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. However simply of current by crash I found the unnoticeable (practically) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will claim is that, I don't know the length of time the feature has been there, however all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from shame and also too conserve your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop computer prior to you could remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also too erase it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would long press the update to locate the delete choice, however that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status upgrade you wish to erase to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Simply push the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


Another problem is that, you may not wish to remove facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option together with the Remove Post option.