How to Delete A Post On Facebook

How To Delete A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for many customers. The tendency of making errors while keying using your android phone is very high, the reason is not as well far from the small key-board on the phones, vehicle proper spellings of some word also contribute to this errors.


How To Delete A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of current by accident I discovered the invisible (virtually) remove button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to erase status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

Just what I will state is that, I do not know how long the feature has actually existed, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and too save your time, also stop you from using laptop computer prior to you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see exactly how you can erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How You Can Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also too remove it totally. To delete a status update from Android view it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long push the upgrade to locate the delete alternative, however that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you intend to delete to discover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Merely press the button to erase facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option together with the Erase Post option.