How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page

How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page - One point which I find out after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we should comply with the plan of lean management in our day to day life. That indicates, get rid of those points which are not working for you. In this situation, I'm broaching eliminating those on the internet homes which you are not using any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this quick overview I will reveal you exactly how I removed my published Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you do not want to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to a few other person and also leave that page as an admin. This is better than removing it. In case if you desire to completely do away with the page, read on to learn unpublished as well as eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 2 Week to erase the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see a choice to remove page. Click Edit and it will certainly reveal you alternative to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Go into the password as well as your page is arranged to be deleted in next 14 days.


Once your page is deleted, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are planning to erase your Facebook page, make sure of what you are doing.