How Do I Change My Age On Facebook

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to go into details concerning you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook individuals will probably get that right, yet it could happen that you select the wrong date either accidentally or intentionally if you do not wish to disclose you true age to the social networking site.

This might lead to concerns in the past, for example when Facebook asked for identification to confirm your presence to them, or when you observed that the wrong age was related to your account.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a great deal simpler recently when it involves altering the age. Previously, it did not allow you to alter the age straight using the edit profile alternative provided on the site which suggested you had to ask for a change instead (the old overview is affixed to the post).

This is no more the instance the good news is, which indicates that you could change the age on Facebook directly and immediately at any moment, provided you have accessibility to your account.

Here is just what you have to do:

You could alter your age on Facebook using a Mobile phone or a COMPUTER, nevertheless for your comfort, we're going to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The procedure is fairly similar on various other systems as well. Simply comply with these straightforward steps to change your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Discover the area on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Change the year and click or tap on the "save changes" button later on.


Congratulations, you have simply transformed the age on Facebook.

Exactly what should I do If Facebook doesn't let me alter my age?

You can do two points in this scenarios. You could either wait for a couple of days prior to approval to edit age is provided ot you could call a Facebook agent if the adjustment is necessary.

Can I transform the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you certainly can. While editing and enhancing your age on Facebook, pick the buttons right alongside your age to set the personal privacy of your age to public or private.

Suppose I commemorate my age inning accordance with Indian practices? I mean my date of birth changes annually yet Facebook fails to suit that change?

Sadly, Facebook hasn't presented a feature to assist you out hereof right now. However, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg may see this restriction on his system and make some much required adjustments for our Hindu siblings.

So, below it is individuals! This is just how straightforward and very easy it is to change your age on Facebook. Just a couple of basic actions and you have actually efficiently modified your birth day. Currently, all you need to have the tendency to is the large quantity of dreams on your timeline. You deserve the love, focus and love from your Facebook good friends. Most of us do!

Likewise, if your age is nearby, we wish to wish you a Happy age beforehand. I suggest, we won't have the ability to do so if you've set the privacy of your account to exclusive and what better system to interact than tech-recipes? Audacious, typically aren't we?

If you have any type of inquiries, I'm below to address them for you. Leave them in the comments section listed below and I'll answer them promptly.