How to Delete A Facebook Post

How To Delete A Facebook Post: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for lots of users. The tendency of making blunders while typing using your android phone is really high, the reason is not too far from the small key-board on the phones, car right punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


How To Delete A Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. Yet simply of recent by crash I uncovered the undetectable (virtually) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to delete status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will state is that, I don't know the length of time the feature has actually been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and too save your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop computer before you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made error. So allow us see just how you can erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also remove it totally. To remove a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. The majority of us would certainly long push the update to discover the erase choice, yet that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you wish to delete to find a little Remove button on the status. Simply press the switch to delete facebook status update.


One more issue is that, you may not intend to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post choice.