How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook

How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been an issue for numerous customers. The propensity of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is really high, the factor is not as well far from the small keyboard on the phones, auto proper punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by mishap I discovered the unnoticeable (virtually) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that enable me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

Just what I will say is that, I aren't sure for how long the function has existed, yet all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and also save your time, too prevent you from using laptop computer before you can erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see just how you could erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just hide the update from your timeline and also also remove it entirely. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. Most of us would long press the update to find the erase choice, but that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you wish to remove to find a little Remove switch on the status. Simply push the button to remove facebook status update.


Another concern is that, you may not want to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline alternative in addition to the Erase Post alternative.