Deleting Facebook Posts

Deleting Facebook Posts: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a trouble for lots of individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not as well much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, automobile appropriate spellings of some word also add to this mistakes.


Deleting Facebook Posts


The majority of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of current by crash I found the unseen (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly say is that, I aren't sure how long the function has existed, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and as well conserve your time, also stop you from using laptop computer prior to you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So allow us see how you can erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and too erase it entirely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long push the update to locate the delete choice, but that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status upgrade you want to delete to find a little Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to erase facebook status upgrade.


Another issue is that, you might not intend to delete facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline option along with the Remove Post option.