Deactivate Facebook Page

Deactivate Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we need to adhere to the plan of lean monitoring in our day to day life. That indicates, get rid of those points which are not benefiting you. In this instance, I'm talking of getting rid of those on the internet properties which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this quick guide I will reveal you how I deleted my released Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you don't want to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to some other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is far better than erasing it. In case if you wish to completely get rid of the page, continue reading to discover unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 2 Week to erase the page when you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and click settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see an alternative to remove page. Click Edit and also it will certainly show you alternative to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your activity. Enter the password and also your page is arranged to be erased in following 2 Week.


Once your page is removed, there is no chance to recuperate the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, make certain of exactly what you are doing.