Facebook Deleting Posts

Facebook Deleting Posts: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a trouble for lots of users. The tendency of making blunders while keying using your android phone is really high, the factor is not also much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, vehicle proper punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


Facebook Deleting Posts


The majority of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. Yet simply of current by crash I discovered the unnoticeable (nearly) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

Just what I will claim is that, I have no idea for how long the feature has actually been there, but all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and also too save your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop prior to you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made error. So let us see how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also delete it completely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. Most of us would long press the upgrade to discover the erase alternative, but that is not the case below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you wish to erase to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Just press the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


An additional issue is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Remove Post option.