Delete Post On Facebook

Delete Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been an issue for numerous individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not too much from the small keyboard on the phones, auto correct punctuations of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


Delete Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. However just of recent by accident I found the undetectable (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will state is that, I don't know for how long the function has actually existed, but all I know is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and also too conserve your time, also prevent you from making use of laptop before you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made error. So let us see how you could erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also too erase it entirely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would long push the update to locate the delete choice, yet that is not the instance right here, that is the reason I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you wish to delete to discover a little Remove button on the status. Simply press the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option in addition to the Delete Post choice.