Remove Post From Facebook

Remove Post From Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a problem for many users. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well far from the small key-board on the phones, auto proper punctuations of some word additionally add to this errors.


Remove Post From Facebook


The majority of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status update. However simply of current by crash I discovered the undetectable (virtually) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that allow me to erase status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will say is that, I have no idea how much time the feature has existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and as well conserve your time, as well avoid you from using laptop before you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see exactly how you can erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just hide the update from your timeline and too delete it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. Most of us would certainly long push the update to find the remove choice, however that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you wish to delete to discover a little Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to erase facebook status update.


Another concern is that, you might not wish to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post option.