How Deactivate Facebook Page

How Deactivate Facebook Page - One thing which I find out after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we should comply with the plan of lean monitoring in our daily life. That implies, remove those things which are not working for you. In this situation, I'm talking of eliminating those on-line homes which you are not utilizing any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this quick guide I will reveal you just how I erased my released Fan page and also just how you can do for you.


How Deactivate Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and also you do not wish to use it, I suggest you to appoint that page to some other individual and leave that page as an admin. This is far better compared to removing it. In case if you desire to entirely do away with the page, read on to discover unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 2 Week to remove the page as soon as you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click on settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see a choice to get rid of page. Click Edit as well as it will show you option to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Enter the password as well as your page is scheduled to be erased in next 14 days.


When your page is removed, there is no way to recover the page. So if you are preparing to erase your Facebook page, ensure of what you are doing.